|Health benefits of alcohol consumption in moderation|
Health Benefits of Alcohol Consumption in Moderation
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular Disease
- Beat Belly Bulge
- Boost Brainpower
- Helps in lengthening your life
- Helps in preventing common cold and cough
- Helps in improving your Libido
- Decrease Chances Of Developing Dementia
- Say Goodbye to Gallstones
- Reduce Risk of Diabetes
Guidelines for Moderate consumption of Alcohol
Alcohol’s Health Benefits
1. Get a healthy heart.
Beer and wine have natural antioxidants called phenols, which help protect against heart disease and lower the risk of hypertension.
2. Freshen breath before (or during) a date.
Most of the people would have a bad breath. This can be avoided by having a vodka. The high alcohol content which is present in vodka helps in killing the bacterias and thus helps in preventing bad breath.
3. Drinking helps in Becoming Genius.
4. Get good cholesterol (for a change).
5. Soothe a sore throat.
6. Get over a malaria infection!
7. Fight off the stomach butterflies.
Here again 7 Surprising Benefits of Drinking Alcohol In Moderation
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Builds brain power
- Prevents gallstones
- Controls weight
- Reduce tumors
- Strengthens bones
Get latest Health Tips from my blog.